This wonderful recipe requires only five simple ingredients,and this creamy vanilla ice cream is very easy to make from the comfort of your kitchen.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- 1¾ cups heavy cream
- 1¼ cup whole milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean split in half lengthwise
How To Make It
- Pour 1 cup of the cream into a coking pan,add the sugar and salt.
- Add vanilla extract or the seeds of the vanilla bean into the cooking pan,you can toss the vanilla pod into it as well.
- Warm the mixture over medium heat,until the sugar melts.
- Remove from the heat and add the remaining cream, milk, and whisk to combine
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Take it out of the refrigerator and remove the vanilla pod,whisk the mixture again and pour into an ice cream maker.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions and churn.
- Transfer your finished ice cream into an airtight container and put it into a freezer until you want to serve.
- You can serve ice-cream with strawberries,or any kind of berries of your choice,cookies,chocolate and enjoy.